- Global Education
- Fine Arts
Our Lady of Prompt Succor Chapel
Our Lady of Prompt Succor Chapel is located in the center of campus and has been a place of daily prayer and liturgy for the Ursuline Community since 1893. Whether it is reflections on the Stations of the Cross for our Lower School students, a place of prayer before a Middle School class retreat, or a Spirituality Day for our Upper School, Our Lady of Prompt Succor Chapel connects us to the past and provides a quiet place to prayerfully contemplate our future. A statue of Our Blessed Mother, as well as a replica statue of St. Angela created by Ursuline Sister and artist Sr. Mary Jane Robertshaw, is on display for visitors. The Chapel is one of the most treasured spots on campus for our alumnae and serves as the home to our annual Alumnae Weekend Mass.