Leadership. Teamwork. Excellence. Ursuline Athletics.
Ursuline Academy is proud to have a nationally-recognized Athletics Program that centers on the development of a well-balanced student-athlete. By instilling teamwork, dedication, and enthusiasm in your child, we strive to create student leaders on and off the field who excel academically and athletically, who support their team and coaches, and who serve as a role model of sportsmanship among teammates and competitors alike. With our record of excellence, we believe we have created the ideal environment for your child to thrive in the classroom and on the field.
- USA Today’s Top Athletic Girls High School Program in Delaware
- 2 WNBA players and 1 FIBA EuroLeague player
- 2 National Gatorade Players of the Year
- U.S. Lacrosse High School All-American
- Nationally-ranked Crew Member
- 62 State Championships
- 17 State Basketball Titles
- 12 State Volleyball Titles
- 12 State Cross Country Titles
- 12 State Track & Field Titles
- 7 State Swimming Titles
- 2 State Tennis Titles
- 78 Catholic Conference Titles
- 11 State Gatorade Players of the Year
- 11 – 1,000 point-scorers (basketball)
- 7 – 100 goal-scorers (lacrosse)
- State Coaches of the Year
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- 6-time State Sportsmanship Award Winner
- 30 Catholic Youth Ministry Championships
Ursuline Academy is a member of the Delaware Interscholastic Athletic Association (DIAA) and offers 14 sports at the junior varsity and varsity levels, competing against both private and public schools in Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.